Job no: TC296
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Any - Any location
Categories: Administration, Government
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 14 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Administrative Coordinator (Transition) will support the AHPRA in developing and implementing a transitional structure for AHPRA’s notifications function. This role will be responsible for providing administrative coordination to the Notifications Leadership Team during the transition process and proactively build and manage key stakeholder relationships within AHPRA.
In this role you will:
• Develop, implement and maintain administrative processes and systems
• Provide executive support to the National Notifications transitional leadership team, including diary management and other tasks as required.
• Manage, prepare and coordinate agenda papers and correspondence for the National Notifications transitional leadership team.
• Coordinate and manage events for the notifications function( e.g. working groups, teleconferences, conferences ,forums and other inter-office meetings as required)
• Lead the coordination of project activities as required
• Develop and maintain project plans and provide up-to-date progress reports to the leadership team for broader reporting
• Respond promptly to key stakeholder requests
• Develop and maintain a positive rapport and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
• Demonstrated ability to work within a variety of challenging projects
• Strong proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel skills
• Well developed organisational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with a range of stakeholders
• Proven ability to be proactive and use initiative
• Certificate IV or above in Business Management (or equivalent demonstrated experience) would be highly desirable
Base salary of $82,937 per annum
• Click "Apply now" to submit your application and view the Position Description
• Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
• Your application must include a resume and maximum 2 page response to each of the “Personal Attributes” defined in the selection criteria which are stated in the Position Description under the heading "Key Requirements"
• For further information or enquiries please contact Program Manager, Notifications Monica Lambley on (03) 8708 906.
• Applications must be submitted by 9am on Monday, 23 October 2017.
• As part of your application, all applicants external to AHPRA must provide evidence of Australian Working rights
TC296 Admin Coordinator (transition) PD 28 September 2017 (2).pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend