Communications Advisor - Online
Job no: V10413 - close 30/11
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
We have an exciting opportunity for a communications professional who is interested in working for an organisation that helps protect the public.
The online communications adviser works with a high performing team with a kick-ass culture, supporting and leading on projects to deliver great communication services, especially online. This includes managing a busy content schedule and growing engagement across our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube/Vimeo.
We are looking for someone who can confidently create engaging, accessible and shareable content across our digital platforms, and provide advice on the latest online tools/best practices. The successful applicant should understand the need to foster positive relationships with work colleagues to achieve this, as well as the importance of considering stakeholder and consumer views when advising on online content.
In this role you will:
- Take the lead on projects, and on ad hoc work, to deliver great communications services, especially online.
- Lead our social media strategy and its implementation.
- Manage a busy content schedule and grow engagement across our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube/Vimeo.
- Create engaging, accessible and shareable content across our digital platforms, and provide advice on the latest online tools/best practices.
- Regularly analyse, track and report on AHPRA’s social media and use this data to target and optimise social media content and approaches.
- Work with internal and external suppliers and customers to deliver materials on time and on budget, as required.
- Be a comms all-rounder with the ability to think strategically, tailor messages and produce content and collateral.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in communications or a related discipline.
- Three years’ or more experience in communications, public relations or journalism.
- Strong track record of providing excellent communications advice and implementing programs/campaigns across platforms.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with an emphasis on detail and accuracy, while taking account of stakeholder views.
- Experienced in working in a complex stakeholder and high-pressure environment.
Base salary of $82,937 per annum
- Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application and view the Position Description
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a resume and maximum 2 page response to the ‘Qualifications/experience’ key results areas which are stated in the Position Description under the heading ‘Key results area’
- Applications must be submitted by 5:00pm on Friday 30 November 2018.
- For further information or enquiries please contact Rachael Davies on 03 8708 9396 and/or email email@example.com.
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E10315 Position description - Communications adviser - online_October2018.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend