Record Management Officer
Job no: V10471 - close 17/12
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 16 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Records Management Officer will assist in delivering an environment that supports, facilitates and enables good records management practices by all AHPRA employees. The Records Management Officer actively contributes to the day-to-day operations of the local records management team including providing support and assistance to AHPRA staff in local offices.
This is a full time, fixed term opportunity until September 2019
In this role you will:
- Responsible for supporting the effective and efficient classification, retrieval, storage and disposal of AHPRA’s electronic and hard copy records and documents
- Coordinate the archiving of hard copy records and those sent to temporary secondary storage facilities
- Arrange for the accurate and efficient distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Develop and maintain a positive rapport and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail - especially in a repetitive environment! Your focus and drive will see you succeed
- The ability to work within a close knit and supportive team and contribute to a positive environment
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of electronic records and document management systems (such as HP TRIM) will be an advantage
- Proficient across the Microsoft Office suite
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance
- Generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $57,085 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum two page response to the "Ideal Candidate" statements above
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Lyndall Buick on 03 8708 9307
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on 17 Dec 2018
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E11236 Records Management Officer DEC18.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend