Notifications Support Officer
Job no: V10482
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Categories: Administration, Legal
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 16 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Manager, Notifications, the Notifications Support Officer will be responsible for the provision of a broad range of administration services to support the work of the Notifications/Investigations team.
They will be proactive and responsive in identifying the administrative requirements of their team and for the provision of a broad range of administration activities to support the team’s work. This role is expected to engage with notifiers and health practitioners on a daily basis in responding to any or enquiries about notifications or the notifications process and for ensuring efficient and effective processes are maintained in the administrative management of notifications.
Your exceptional attention to detail, proactive and positive attitude and great organisational skills will see you succeed in this role!
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative assistance for the processing of notifications including responding to notification enquiries, managing correspondence and preparing documents
- Provide strong customer service and an effective phone service for the public and health practitioners engaging in the notification process
- Review and summarise historical practitioner documentation relevant to notifications
- Regularly communicate with the notifier and health practitioner to provide assistance and inform of the progress of the notification
- Input data onto TRIM and the Pivotal CRM to record all incoming notifications by telephone, mail, fax or electronic communication
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV or above in Business Management or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Strong experience in providing support across a range of administrative activities including but not limited to telephony, correspondence, document and file management
- Exceptional organisational and problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Exemplary communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to cope with change and setbacks and demonstrate resilience in a changing environment
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance
- Generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $65,184 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum two-page response to at least two of the personal attributes as listed in the position description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Inta Tumuls on 08 8901 8524
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on Thursday 13 December 2018
- Candidates may be contacted during the advertising period
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E10293 Notifications Support Officer - Darwin - Level 3.pdf
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend