Regulatory Officer - Registration
Job no: V10600 - close 24/03
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Registration Team Leader, the Regulatory Officer – Registration will be responsible for the case management of applications for registration and renewal of registration. The role will deliver efficient and accurate assessment and processing of applications, and other related documents, including active management of compliance with inherent restrictions where required.
Your exceptional attention to detail, proactive and positive attitude and great organisational skills will see you succeed in this role!
This is a temporary full-time contract until the 6th September 2019.
In this role you will:
- Deliver customer focused efficient, accurate assessing and processing of applications and other documents for registration of health practitioners
- Assess and case manage applications for registration within KPI’s timeframes.
- Prepare relevant correspondence, agenda papers, reports, and recommendations about registration matters.
- Contribute to the development, review and continuous improvement of the registration process.
- Be proactive and take initiative to respond to administrative needs
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office applications for email, word processing, spreadsheets and data bases and an ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience in dealing with people at all levels
- Well-developed organisation skills including excellent time management skills plus the ability to prioritise workload in response to time critical targets.
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance with generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $65,184 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum two page response to at least three of the Personal Attributes/Qualifications Experience as listed in the position description.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Bindi Fielding on 03 8708 9058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on 24 March 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please
E11170 Regulatory Officer Registration L3.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend