Corporate Supplies and Services Category Manager
Job no: V10674 - close 28/05
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Corporate Supplies and Services Category Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of AHPRA’s Supplier, Partner & Contract Services in the category of Corporate Suppliers and Services, to ensure that:
- There is an effective category strategy for the procurement of corporate supplies and services;
- An end to end solution for procurement of corporate supplies and services supports relevant AHPRA business areas; and
- That procurement of these supplies and services is done in an efficient, effective and accountable manner, in accordance with AHPRA’s procurement policy and procedures.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the development of AHPRA’s corporate supplies and services procurement strategy (i.e. procurement of office supplies, travel, accommodation, maintenance and general services required for AHPRA to function day-to-day)
- Review and (as needed) develop AHPRA’s procurement policies, processes and templates as these relate to procurement of corporate supplies and services
- Manage contracts with suppliers, to ensure performance is measured and reported to AHPRA management
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders to ensure the development and delivery of category strategies are aligned with AHPRA’s overall strategies.
- Maintain and lead an expert level of knowledge of supply market knowledge for assigned categories of spend
- Contribute to a customer-focused procurement service, so that AHPRA staff are able to effectively and efficiently procure corporate supplies and services, in a way that is accountable and ensures value for money.
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Must have proven ability to work autonomously.
- Is known for exceptional customer service.
- Will be comfortable in a pivotal role that has exposure to internal stakeholders at all levels including board members.
- Have the ability to summarise data into clear and concise informative reports for management.
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance
- Generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5-star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $85,011 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum 2 page cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience relevant to the requirements in the position description.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Danny Sisko on 03 8708 9785 or email email@example.com
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on 28 May 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E10081 Corporate Supplies and Services Category Manager (Fixed Term).pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend