Notifications Support Officer
Job no: V10694 - close 22/05
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Location: Canberra, Hobart
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Notification Support Officer will be responsible for the provision of a broad range of administration services to support the work of the Notifications team. As part of this the role will be required to undertake tasks including but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining correspondence
- Various administrative tasks to assist Notifications Officers manage their workflow
- Dealing with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders including practitioners and the general public
- The processing of notifications
- Following the relevant document management process, and
- Completing all internal administrative duties.
This is a full time ongoing position based in either Hobart or Canberra.
In this role you will:
- Correspond with external parties to clarify and confirm details relevant to notifications.
- Review and summarise historical practitioner documentation relevant to notifications.
- Prepare and send correspondence to relevant parties involved in the notifications process.
- Provide an efficient phone service for the public, health practitioners and third parties engaging in the notification process.
- Input data onto the Pivotal CRM to record all incoming notifications
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV or above in Business Management or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Strong experience in providing support across a range of administrative activities including but not limited to telephony, correspondence, document and file management
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated computer literacy with high proficiency in a range of applications including Microsoft Office – Word & PowerPoint. Especially high proficiency in excel and confident to work with various in- house systems
- Exemplary communication skills - both written and verbal
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance with generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5-star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $65,184 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a resume and maximum two-page response to at least two of the Personal Attributes under key requirements which are stated in the position description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Emily Conway on 03 6281 7925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted by 11.30pm 22 May 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E10292 Notifications Support Officer L3.pdf
Advertised: Tasmania Standard Time
Applications close: Tasmania Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend