Notifications Support Officer
Job no: V10726 - close 19/06
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
A Notifications Support Officer is required to be proactive and responsive in identifying the administrative requirements of their team and for the provision of a broad range of administration activities to support the team’s work. This role is expected to engage with notifiers and health practitioners on a daily basis in responding to any or enquiries about notifications or the notifications process and for ensuring efficient and effective processes are maintained in the administrative management of notifications.
This is a full time fixed term role until 31 December 2019.
Your exceptional attention to detail, proactive and positive attitude and great organisational skills will see you succeed in this role!
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative assistance for the processing of notifications including responding to notification enquiries, managing correspondence and preparing documents
- Provide strong customer service and an effective phone service for the public and health practitioners engaging in the notification process
- In consultation with the Investigators, determine the course of action required on notifications and provide the necessary support
- Regularly communicate with the notifier and health practitioner to provide assistance and inform of the progress of the notification
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV or above in Business Management or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Strong experience in providing support across a range of administrative activities including but not limited to telephony, correspondence, document and file management
- Exceptional organisational and problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Exemplary communication skills - both written and verbal
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance with generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $65,184 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a resume and maximum two page response to the ‘Ideal Candidate’ criteria set out above.
- Applications must be submitted by 11.30pm on Wednesday 19 June 2019
- For further information or enquiries please contact Damian Bird on (08) 70715508 or email email@example.com
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E10883 Notifications Support Officer Adelaide.pdf
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend