Manager Board Services
Job no: V10879 - close 18/09
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Manager, Board Services plans, leads and manages the provision of a high quality, professional and efficient support service to National and State or Territory Board and Committee meetings.
Due to the scheduling of meetings, occasional work outside of normal office hours may be required.
In this role you will:
- Resolve complex enquiries and uses appropriate communication channels to provide customer-focused information in a clear, concise, and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with all key Board Members, providing accurate advice on procedural aspects of the regulations governing Board meetings
- Actively monitor performance and motivate team members to achieve national KPI performance
- Guide and support team members to identify and manage risk and complexity, manage more complex issues and escalate issues appropriately
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Record of success in leading and managing a small team to achieve expected business outcomes in a professional services environment
- Proven ability to develop and sustain professional, productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed leadership and management skills in achieving outcomes in a complex, sensitive and confidential environment
- Highly organized and forward-thinking with the ability to prioritise deliverables in a high-volume and changing environment
- A hands-on operational style and a desire to continuously develop the service offering and the capabilities of the team
- Ability to confidently communicate and influence a wide range of stakeholders
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Great work/life balance with generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces
- Attractive base salary of $87,136 per annum, plus superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a resume and a two-page maximum, cover letter, addressing the Qualifications and Experience detailed in the position description.
- Applications must be submitted by 11.30pm on Wednesday 18 September 2019
- For further information or enquiries please contact Trina Ng on 08 6141 6035 or Susan Reid on 08 6141 6026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E10215 - Manager Board Services WA.pdf
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend