Facilitator - Health and Performance
Job no: V10876 - close 17/09
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time, Ongoing Full Time
Location: Any - Any location
Categories: Administration, Government
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Facilitators are responsible for the administrative processes required to obtain external/independent clinical input in response to a request from an officer across regulatory operations. Reporting to the Team Leader, National Health and Performance Assessments, the role will support regulatory officers responsible for individual matters, to ensure the successful coordination and completion of the health and performance assessments. This role will also be responsible for assisting regulatory operations staff to obtain and finalise independent practitioner opinions.
Working within a virtual team, Facilitators are responsible for regularly updating management systems to ensure regulatory officers are up to date with progress of the commissioned process.
There are two Facilitator roles available, one full time ongoing and one full time fixed term for 12 months. These roles can be located in any of our AHPRA office locations.
In this role you will:
- Provide support to staff across regulatory operations functions by coordinating independent/external clinical input within agreed performance standards.
- Contribute to the development of nationally consistent systems and processes ensuring timely and efficient completion of independent/external clinical input.
- Respond promptly to stakeholder requests, collate and disseminate relevant information, resolve standard problems, escalate issues when required, and effectively prioritise responses to stakeholders.
- Communicate empathetically and effectively with key stakeholders using multiple communication channels as required.
- Document all activities within AHPRA’s case management system in accordance with agreed processes.
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience in the use of information management systems
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in data entry
- Computer literacy with high proficiency in a range of applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders using a range of communication channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey key messages using clear and concise language.
- Well-developed organisational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritise and manage competing tasks and deadlines.
- Experience working in the health sector, and/or regulation
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Discounted health insurance with Medibank Private and discounted gym memberships
- Management team that support work/life balance
- Generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a central location
- Attractive base salary of $76,302 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the requirements in the position description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Samantha Stark on 08 7071 5625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on Tuesday 17 September 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
Facilitator Health and Performance Assessments.pdf
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend