Developer (Integration & Digital)
Job no: V11819
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Developer – Integration & Digital (UX and Digital Forms) is responsible for actively helping the Integration & Platforms team develop as a centre-of-excellence for application design and development for Digital Forms and related UX design. This role is also responsible for developing, building, configuring, customising, integrating and unit and integration testing of solutions based on the functional and technical specifications to meet quality & performance requirements.
This position is Full Time, Ongoing (Permanent) Position based in our Melbourne Office
In this role you will:
- Manage and design, develop, build, configure, unit and integration test solutions from low level designs to ensure they meet quality standards adhering to complete SDLC.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation and conduct appropriate reviews to ensure this
- Work with stakeholders to ensure functional implementation needs are aligned with the customer's business priorities
- Clearly articulate design decisions, working closely with Solutions Architecture where needed
- Liaise with external suppliers and vendors of Ahpra to provide governance and expert advice.
- Contribute to the development of centre of excellence and relevant frameworks and strategies.
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering – Or equivalent experience
- Training or Qualifications in UX design and/or development would be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of development processes
- Experience and knowledge of upgrading SmartIQ solutions.
Role Description: Developer - Integration and Digital (UX and Forms)_RoleDescriptor.pdf
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Discounts on Medibank Private Health Insurance and selected gym memberships
- Great work/life balance
- Central location and sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive salary of $89,314 per annum plus 9.5% Superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a current resume and cover letter addressing the 'Qualifications & Experience" section of the Role Description (2 page maximum)
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- Applications must be submitted by Sunday 20th June 2021 at 11:30pm
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please email email@example.com
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend