Automation Test Analyst (Tosca)
Job no: V11823
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The IT Directorate provides technology services and solutions that advance the Ahpra vision, mission and strategic goals. The Directorate supports Ahpra’s users, leadership, external stakeholders and practitioners with customer-oriented service and a robust and reliable technology environment that encourages effective and innovative ways of using technology in all facets of Ahpra’s operations.
Working within the IT Directorate, the Test Analyst is responsible for providing test services, test reporting services and acceptance services ensuring ongoing application development, fail and fix, enhancements and upgrades to ensure the efficient and effective operation of Ahpra’s applications. This includes validating that the solutions meet quality, performance, architectural and functional requirements and ensuring that every test effort is effectively planned, monitored and executed and the core activities required by the testing framework are completed in a structured and consistent manner.
This position is a full time, fixed term contract for an initial period of twelve months based in our Melbourne Office
In this role you will:
- Undertake testing activities including the development of test plans, test scenarios, reporting and validation of test artefacts and outcomes and provision of test effort estimates for software lifecycle planning and release cycle.
- Undertake regression and performance of testing on functionality of software
- Implement and participate in walk through of software
- Manage test requirements and establishing traceability
- Match the test process to the type of project or underlying platform
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by seeking opportunities to review and improve processes across the role scope and system/services
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- A strong understanding and proficiency with Tosca is essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent level of experience across required areas of expertise
- Highly developed knowledge of testing methodologies and standards
- Very strong understanding of automated test tools
- Good knowledge of Quality Standards and Procedures
- Highly developed testing experience
- Very strong understanding of all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle and demonstrated experience in RAD methodologies such as Agile, CMMI and Incremental Development
Role Description: Test Analyst (RD Final).pdf
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Discounts on Medibank Private Health Insurance and selected gym memberships
- Great work/life balance
- Central location and sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive salary of $91,547 per annum plus 10% Superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a current resume and cover letter addressing the 'Qualifications & Experience" section of the Role Description (2 page maximum)
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- Applications must be submitted by 11.30pm on Sunday 20th June 2021
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend