Regulatory Officer - Registration, International Stream
Job no: V11828
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time, Ongoing Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Any - Any location
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Regulatory Advisor – Registration Team Leader, the Regulatory Officer – Registration will be responsible for the case management of applications for registration and renewal of registration. The role is positioned in the International Stream delivering efficient and accurate assessment and processing of applications, and other related documents, including active management of compliance with inherent restrictions where required.
Your exceptional attention to detail, proactive and positive attitude and great organisational skills will see you succeed in this role!
We currently have an ongoing full time role and will be merit listing for future vacancies. This position is available in locations where there is an International presence (Sydney, Brisbane and Perth)
About the Role
- Deliver customer focused efficient, accurate assessing and processing of applications and other documents for registration of health practitioners
- Analysis data or policy, prepare relevant correspondence, agenda papers, reports, and recommendations about registration matters
- Assess and case manage applications for registration in a manner that is consistent with the National Law and agreed national policies, processes, procedures, and relevant Board’s professional registration standards within KPI’s timeframes.
- Prepare correspondence for our key stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Respond quickly and professionally to new and changing situations in a fast paced environment
- Provide accurate and timely general administrative assistance, including data entry, scanning, photocopying and filing
- Be proactive and take initiative to respond to administrative needs
To succeed in this role you will be self driven and adaptable. The successful applicant will also meet the following criteria:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent and/or relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in a range of applications including Microsoft Office and experience using electronic databases (TRIM/Content Manager and Salesforce) and an ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Previous experience in Report (agenda) writing and conceptual & analytical skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to process data entry information with a high degree of accuracy,
- Ability to problem solve, analyse and interpret information and established procedures.
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills plus the ability to prioritise workload in response to time critical targets.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience in dealing with people at all levels
- Initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to deliver outcomes and objectives
- Previous experience in a similar role or Regulatory Officer position (desired)
Role Description Regulatory Officer Registration L3.pdf
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Career progression, learning and development opportunities
- Attractive salary of $68,484 per annum plus Superannuation key
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a current resume. During the application process you will be prompted to respond to several questions.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact our recruitment team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.55pm AEST on Wednesday 23 June 2021
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period. Should we receive suitable candidates during this time, the advertising period will cease.
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend