Regulatory Assistant - Registration Support (Exams)
Job no: V13017
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications, and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Senior Regulatory Advisor – Registration (Program Management), the Regulatory Assistant – Registration (Exams) provides a range of administrative and operational support for the delivery of examinations, including managing exam bookings, maintaining an examinations registration calendar, and refreshing examination information for publication on the Ahpra website with a focus on Ahpra’s values to deliver high performance.
You will provide comprehensive administration and support services with a focus on Ahpra’s values to deliver high performance and service. You will work efficiently and effectively to complete business processes and ensure adherence to national organisational policies and procedures.
Your exceptional attention to detail, positive attitude and great organisational skills will see you succeed in this role!
This is a full time, ongoing role available in our Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, or Perth offices.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the maintenance of systems and procedures that underpin the timely and effective delivery of examinations for National Boards including maintenance of examination datasets, communicating with candidates, meeting support and documentation and issue identification/resolution.
- Contribute to the monitoring of the budget, planning and financial reporting of examination activities.
- Process applications to sit examinations for relevant professions and assess eligibility of candidates as required.
- Assist with the monitoring of the contract/s to support the delivery of examination activities.
- Prepare general correspondence as required for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain electronic record systems so that documents are stored appropriately in accordance with Ahpra records management policies and are able to be retrieved for future reference and audit purposes.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer experience through the provision of high quality service and respond to and resolve customer concerns as required.
You can read more in the attached role description: Role Description Regulatory Assistant Registration Exams L2.docx
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role and environment
- Sound interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong time-management and organisation skills
- Ability to work within a complex administrative environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team
- Show initiative and work independently when required
- Reliability to deliver assigned workload
- Certificate II in Business Administration or similar experience
What we offer:
- Work/life balance with the flexibility to work both in the office and at home – the best of both worlds
- Discounted Private Health or Corporate Private Health arrangements and discounted gym memberships
- Attractive base salary of $63,318 per annum plus Superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a current resume and a cover letter addressing the following questions:
- Based on your understanding of the role, why are you interested in this role, and what relevant skills and experience will you bring if successful?
- Do you have any previous experience working within examination administration?
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For further information or enquiries please contact recruitment via email email@example.com
- Closing Date: 11.30pm AEDT on Tuesday 31 January 2023
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, Ahpra is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as well as those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Ahpra acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and their continued connection to lands, waters, and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and Elders past, present, and emerging.
With respect, no agencies please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend