The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. We support safe, professional practice and behaviour by Australia’s 800,000+ registered health practitioners.
About the role
Ahpra is undertaking a significant program of change and transformation. The Organisational Development Lead is responsible for leading, developing and delivering a range of organisational development projects and portfolios, which improve organisational capability consistent with Ahpra’s People Plan, and which support Ahpra’s transformation.
Working with specialists across the People & Culture directorate, the Organisational Development Lead will contribute to the development of strategies and solutions that build organisational capabilities and behaviours across the breadth of the employee lifecycle. Leveraging data and analytics, benchmarking and contemporary thought leadership to develop strategies, the Organisational Development Lead will oversee programs and solutions across a range of OD disciplines including leadership development, diversity, equity and inclusion, capability development, talent and succession, and culture and engagement.
You can read more in the attached role description: RD Organisational Development Lead (final).pdf
This is a leadership role with significant enterprise wide impact. Your ability to build collaborative and sustained diverse stakeholder partnerships and engage them in the service and operating model change journey are key success factors in the role. Leading a small team of direct reports as well as multi-disciplinary project team.
As part of the Organisational Capability leadership team, you will also be accountable for contributing to the development and delivery of a 5-year people strategy and ensuring business outcomes are aligned to the People Plan with input and ownership of key programs to support the achievement of the People and Culture delivery plan.
As an individual, you are pragmatic and your ability to coach and mentor your team to be seen as trusted advisors within the business and as a team actively seek out opportunities for improvement and be a key driver for positive change. You embody our values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration and Achievement which in turn builds on the trust and credibility you will develop with key stakeholders.
Ahpra requires all employees to comply with Ahpra policies, including the COVID-19 Vaccination policy and Flexible working policy.
What we offer:
- A supportive and flexible working culture that supports you in achieving a balance between work and personal commitments
- Hybrid work environment - blend of office and work from home means the best of both worlds
- Occasional travel interstate
- Discounts on Private Health Insurance and selected gym memberships
- Central office locations and with modern, open plan work spaces
- Full-time role, however part-time options considered for the right candidate.
- Attractive salary of $122,686 per annum plus Superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a current resume and cover letter addressing the 'Experience" section of the Role Description (2 page maximum)
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- Applications must be submitted by 11.30pm AEDST on Sunday 5 February 2023
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period. Should we receive suitable candidates advertising period will cease.
Offers of employment are subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks, as well as compliance with Ahpra’s COVID-19 Vaccination policy.
Ahpra acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.