Job no: V11725
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the National Director (IT Service Development), this newly created role is accountable for managing the delivery of key IT projects with specific focus on Ahpra’s Cyber Security Program of works.
You are an experienced project management professional with a proven ability to deliver IT and related projects in a medium to large enterprise environment. You have experience or understanding of IT security, risk and governance, as well as managing internal and external stakeholders and ensuring project deliverables are on time and on budget.
Your demonstrated ability in planning, leading, organising, and motivating teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering and to provide exceptional balance of risk mitigation and business value will be key to your success and that of the team.
As an individual, your ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across a large and complex organisation is critical. You embody our values of Service, Collaboration and Achievement enabling you to build trust with and influence key stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (required)
- Prince2 or PMBOK or other relevant project qualifications coupled with risk management or cyber security qualifications (highly desirable)
- Demonstrable experience in managing cyber security programs or risk mitigation programs
- Strong track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Familiar with cyber security industry standards, i.e. IS27001, NIST etc
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Discounted health insurance with Medibank Private and discounted gym memberships
- Great work/life balance
- Open plan workspaces in a 5-star rated building in a central location
- Salary commencing at $134,141 plus super
Role Description: ProjectManager_RoleDescription_2021.pdf
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a resume and a cover letter (max. 2 pages) relevant to the "qualifications and experience" section in the role description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.30pm Sunday 25th April
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend