Regulatory Officer - Registration (Express)
Job no: 497031
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Sydney
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
We are recruiting multiple positions in preparation for an upcoming peak application period. The positions are full time, fixed term contracts with potential for contract extension. Due to the nature of the role, applicants must be able to commit to working full time for the fixed term contract period.
Ahpra requires all employees to comply with Ahpra policies, including the COVID-19 Vaccination policy and Flexible working policy
About the Role
Reporting to the Registration Team Leader, the Regulatory Officer will be responsible providing efficient and accurate assessing and processing of applications and other documents for registration in accordance with the National Scheme and the National Law with a focus on Ahpra’s values to deliver high performance.
Duties of the role include:
- Delivery of customer focused, efficient, and accurate assessment and processing of applications and other documents for registration of health practitioners consistent with current legislation, established policies, procedures and the delegated authority of the Board;
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders within the required timeframes.
- Completion of application assessments within required timeframes and key performance indicators.
You will be a highly organised professional with exceptional communication and time management skills. Your excellent attention to detail will enable you to efficiently and accurately assess and process applications. The successful applicant will also have the following qualifications and skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office applications for email, word processing, spreadsheets and data bases and an ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to process data entry information with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to problem solve, analyse and interpret information and established procedures.
- Sound organisational skills including excellent time management skills plus the ability to prioritise work in response to time critical targets.
- Sound interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and experience in dealing with people at all levels.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to deliver assigned workload.
To succeed in this role you will be self driven and adaptable. The role will be a combination of office based work and work from home. We will provide you with all necessary IT equipment and you will just need to have internet connection and a safe dedicated space when you are working from home.
Role Description Regulatory Officer Registration Express L2.pdf
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Discounts on Medibank Private Health Insurance
- Great flexible working arrangements - hybrid of office based and work from home means the best of both worlds!
- Career progression, learning, and development opportunities
- Attractive salary of $63,318 per annum + superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a current resume and answer all the application questions.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact our recruitment team via email email@example.com
Applications Close: 11.55pm on Sunday 9 October 2022
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period. Should we receive suitable candidates during this time, the advertising period will cease.
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend