Category Lead - Corporate Supplies and Services
Job no: V12821
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Ahpra is committed to providing a culturally safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve.
The Category Lead - Corporate Supplies and Services is responsible for leading the delivery of Ahpra's Supplier, Partner & Contract Services in the category of Corporate Suppliers and Services, to ensure that:
- There is an effective category strategy for the procurement of corporate supplies and services;
- An end to end solution for procurement of corporate supplies and services supports relevant Ahpra business areas; and
- That procurement of these supplies and services is done in an efficient, effective and accountable manner, in accordance with Ahpra’s procurement policy and procedures.
This is a full time, ongoing role based in our Melbourne Office, working a hybrid arrangement.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the development of Ahpra’s corporate supplies and services procurement strategy (i.e. procurement of office supplies, travel, accommodation, maintenance and general services required for Ahpra to function day-to-day)
- Manage contracts with suppliers, to ensure performance is measured and reported to Ahpra management
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders to ensure the development and delivery of category strategies are aligned with Ahpra's overall strategies.
- Maintain and lead an expert level of knowledge of supply market knowledge for assigned categories of spend
- Contribute to a customer-focused procurement service, so that Ahpra staff are able to effectively and efficiently procure corporate supplies and services, in a way that is accountable and ensures value for money.
- Assist in preparing reports to Ahpra’s boards
For more information please review the position description : Category Lead - Corporate Supplies and Services (CL5) - Sept 22.pdf
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Must have proven ability to work autonomously.
- Is known for exceptional customer service.
- Will be comfortable in a pivotal role that has exposure to internal stakeholders at all levels including board members.
- Have the ability to summarise data into clear and concise informative reports for management.
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Great work/life balance - combine work at the office and work from home to have the best of both worlds
- Attractive salary of $94,293 per annum plus superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum 2 page cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience relevant to the requirements in the position description.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Oliver Song on 03 8708 9072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on Sunday 2 October 2022
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period. Should we receive suitable candidates during this time, the advertising period will cease.
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra requires all employees to comply with Ahpra policies, including the COVID-19 Vaccination policy and Flexible working policy.
Ahpra acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and their continued connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend