Regulatory Officer - Registration (Case Management)
Job no: V10432 - close 19/11
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Regulatory Advisor – Registration Team Leader, the Regulatory Officer – Registration (Case Management) will be responsible for the case management of applications for registration and renewal of registration. The role will deliver efficient and accurate assessment and processing of applications, and other related documents, including active management of compliance with inherent restrictions where required.
We have two, full time parental leave contracts until December 2019 available in our Sydney offices
In this role you will:
- Deliver customer focused efficient, accurate assessing and processing of applications and other documents for registration of health practitioners
- Assess and case manage applications for registration within KPI’s timeframes.
- Prepare correspondence for our key stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Respond quickly and professionally to new and changing situations in a fast paced environment
- Provide accurate and timely general administrative assistance, including data entry, scanning, photocopying and filing
- Be proactive and take initiative to respond to administrative needs
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in a range of applications including Microsoft Office and experience using electronic databases
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience in dealing with people at all levels
- Initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to deliver outcomes and objectives
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance with generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $65,184 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the requirements in the position description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Sarah Adcock on 02 8071 2107
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on Monday 19 November 2018
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E11091 Role Description Regulatory Officer Registration L3 SYD.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend