Job no: V10459 - Close 20/01
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 16 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a diverse and collaborative team who are responsible for the provision of administrative services, which will enable effective and efficient management and processing of complaints about health practitioners.
You will bring meticulous attention to detail and initiative when recording and distributing information pertaining to investigations and your strong communication skills will see you succeed when dealing with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
This is a full time, fixed term opportunity for 12 months with an anticipated commencement of late January/early February.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll align to our values and will be:
- Collaborative and value diversity in all its forms
- Service focused, going above and beyond to meet the needs of your stakeholders
- Driven to achieve, dynamic and innovative
- Experienced in providing support across a range of administrative activities
- An exceptional communicator with high level written and interpersonal skills
- Analytical with strong problems solving skills
- Resilient with a positive approach to challenges
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance
- Generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $65,184 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the requirements in the position description OR maximum two page response to at least two of the Personal Attributes/Qualifications Experience as listed in the position description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kristie Abbruzzese on 03 8708 9181
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on 20 January 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E10007- Administration Officer - L3 - VIC.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend