Regulatory Assistant - Registration
Job no: V10605 - close 25/03
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 16 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Regulatory Assistant – Registration Admin will provide comprehensive administration and support services within a virtual team with a focus on AHPRA’s values to deliver high performance and a strong focus on service. They will provide front line assistance to our customers who visit our office.
We are looking for someone who will align with and promote our values and culture.
In this role you will:
- Provide efficient and courteous service to customers at reception, including greeting the public, answering routine enquiries and directing the public on how to contact appropriate AHPRA staff.
- Undertake reception duties, including processing and reconciling of payments and other financial transactions, receipt and processing of documents and adhering to the procedures when transferring these to other business units.
- Complete administrative support activities within registration including preliminary data entry of applications, conducting legacy checks and issuing of certificates of registration status within established timeframes and established national policies and processes.
- Be proactive and take initiative to respond to administrative needs within the office and AHPRA more broadly.
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate II in Business Administration or equivalent and / or relevant experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in a range of applications including Microsoft Office and experience using electronic databases
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience in dealing with people at all levels
- Initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to deliver outcomes and objectives
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance
- Generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5 star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $57,085 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum two-page cover letter addressing the "Ideal Candidate" points listed above
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kim Firth on 08 6141 6014
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on Monday 25 March 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds to apply, particularly Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E11019 Role Description Regulatory Assistant Registration L2 ADE.pdf
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend