Service Desk Analyst
Job no: V10664 - close 29/04
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing first level support for AHPRA’s Business Services range of services as outlined in our Services Catalogue to all AHPRA staff, Executive and Board members. Services are provided via Service Desk, Service Portal and a range of “on the ground” services and will include second level desktop support.
This role may be required to occasionally work on weekends or public holidays.
This is a Full Time, Fixed term contract for 9 months based in Adelaide.
In this role you will:
- Work to provide first time resolution of customer service requests and provide a high level of customer service to all staff including AHPRA Executive and Board members
- Provide on-the-ground assistance for the following activities - assisting AHPRA staff in setting up audio visual conferences, video and telephony conference sessions and other activities as required
- Proactively inform customers on the progress of their service request and ensure requests are completed in line with service level agreements or escalate accordingly
- Provide both first level support and also second level desktop support
- Install, maintain, test, analyze and provide resolution for all local and remote hardware and software elements, including but not limited to PCs, desk phones, mobile phones, tablet devices, laptops, printers, and peripherals
- Be available for support on the Service desk phone and support customers remotely and in person when possible.
- Ensuring tickets are managed as per Service Desk processes.
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent level of experience across required areas of expertise
- Exceptional customer service skills with a focus on providing realistic and timely outcomes
- Clear communication skills – both written and verbal – with the ability to collaborate will all stakeholders
- Demonstrable base of expertise across the required discipline(s) including: Service desk support, desktop support in a network environment, Microsoft operating and backend systems and telephony services
- Experience of working in a complex, Executive and Board level and customer-focused environment
- The ability to take ownership for resolving issues within own areas of work accountability and seek out development opportunities for self and the team
- Knowledge of ITIL
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance with generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5-star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $ 65,184 per annum
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum 2-page cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the requirements in the position description
- Applications must be submitted by 11:30pm on 29 April 2019
- For further information or enquiries please contact Kumaran Somasundaram 03 8708 9555
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please
E10504 Service Desk Analyst.pdf
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend