Job no: V10715 - close 26/05
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
The Facilities / Records Coordinator (Services Hub / Records Representative) is the local, on the ground contact and representative for facility services and records management. The incumbent will be expected to provide exceptional customer service when assisting AHPRA staff to access our services and information.
They will be responsible for delivering end-to-end services, described within a set Service Catalogue with defined scope, service levels and delivery channels. This position will be based in the Sustainable Environment and Records Management Teams.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact for local building issues relating to air conditioning, plumbing, lifts and electrical, furniture repairs, maintenance, etc. also called 'incidents' (building faults)
- Manage and contribute to Service Hub small projects to support business improvement and delivery objectives
- Provide timely and accurate processing and distribution of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents according to AHPRA’s records management procedures;
- Assist in the management of local records including supporting the effective and efficient retrieval, storage and disposal of AHPRA’s electronic and hard copy records and documents across the local office
- Oversee maintenance and supplies associated with office photocopiers, kitchen equipment and scanners
- Assist Service Hub teams deliver local support (e.g. PC setup, moves / adds / changes, audits, air-conditioning, repairs, etc.)
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of support services in a complex, varying work environment
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team environment
- Problem solving and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail - especially in a repetitive environment!
- Will be adaptable, flexible and a faster learner working with multiple databases, software etc
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of electronic records and document management systems (such as HP TRIM), the Microsoft office suite etc will be an advantage
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance
- Generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5-star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $65,184 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum two page cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the requirements in the position description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Justin Neely on 08 7071 5688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on Sunday 26 May 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
E11333 - Services Hub - Records Representative Canberra.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend