Regulatory Assistant - Registration (Express) - Brisbane
Job no: 493381 - close 26/08
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Regulatory Advisor – Registration Team Leader (Express), the Regulatory Officer – Registration will be responsible for undertaking a range of administrative tasks for the purpose of providing efficient and accurate assessing and processing of applications and other documents for registration and renewal of registration in accordance with the with the Regulatory Principles for the National Scheme, the National Law, registration standards, guidelines, and national organisational policies and procedures with a focus on AHPRA’s values to deliver high performance.
We are recruiting number of positions to commence in our Brisbane offices in mid-September 2019 in a full time capacity until June 2020. You must be available to attend interviews/assessment centre in early September in our Brisbane CBD offices.
In this role you will:
- Deliver customer focused, efficient, and accurate assessing and processing of applications and other documents for registration of health practitioners consistent with current legislation, established policy, procedures and the delegated authority of the Board.
- Complete accurate registration assessments where delegated, including lodgment, assessment and finalisation for registration and renewal applications within the required timeframes and key performance indicators.
- Assist in maintaining the register of health practitioners ensuring that information that is entered is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure a timely and service-oriented approach is taken towards all requests, applications, and enquiries received via multiple channels of contact from all stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate II in Business Administration or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office applications for email, word processing, spreadsheets and data bases and an ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Sound interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and experience in dealing with people at all levels.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to deliver assigned workload.
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture with an active social club
- Great work/life balance with generous provisions for personal leave, annual leave loading, and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Sophisticated open plan workspaces in a 5-star rated building
- Attractive base salary of $58,512 per annum
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application and view the position description
- Your application must include a resume and a maximum two-page response to at least three of the Qualifications / Experience as listed in the position description.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.30pm on Monday 26 August 2019
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
AHPRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please
Role Description Regulatory Assistant Registration L2 (Express).pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend