National Business Coordinator - Finance and Risk
Job no: V13125
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Project Management
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the National Business Coordinator is responsible for supporting the effective and efficient operation of the Directorate by working with the Leadership team, and across the Directorate, collaborating within internal partners, stakeholders and others.
Working within and supporting a national leadership team, this role is key in supporting and promoting a culture of team-collaboration, with a team-based approach when supporting, reviewing and assessing resources to achieve whole of Directorate outcomes.
What we are looking for
An experienced Business Coordinator with a proven track record in providing business support services to facilitate business operational outcomes by working collaboratively with Executive Management and coordinating information which supports the efficient and on-time delivery of work outcomes.
You will have a strong understanding of business process coordination and improvement, as well as the ability to build internal knowledge and relationships to streamline the delivery of objectives. You will have a demonstrated ability to work autonomously, exercise sound judgement and resolve issues independently in a complex environment and effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
You embody our values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration and Achievement which in turn builds on the trust and credibility you will develop with key stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Assist the CFO by developing and managing highly effective systems and processes to track, monitor and support the prioritisation and timely delivery of strategic objectives in a fast paced and time critical environment
- Effectively liaise or source advice, technical expertise and operational support for the Directorate and analyse information to support a variety of projects and organisational briefing notes, reports, and presentations.
- Actively coordinate information requests and business processes from within the function, the wider organisation and/or externally, and to ensure alignment with corporate strategies and initiatives and quality standards are met
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to successfully identify emerging issues, influence and negotiate positive outcomes.
- Coordinate functional activities to achieve consistency of outcomes and alignment across the function.
You can read more in the attached Role Description: National Business Coordinator Finance and Risk - Mar 22.pdf
What we offer:
- Work/life balance with the flexibility to work both in the office and at home – the best of both worlds
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Discounted health insurance and discounted gym memberships
- Open plan workspaces in a 5-star rated building in a central location
- Attractive salary plus Superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Your application must include a resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the accountabilities in the position description
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11.30pm AEST on Tuesday 28 March 2023
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period. Should we receive suitable candidates during this time, the advertising period will cease.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend