Regulatory Assistant - Registration Support (Exams)
Job no: V11788
Work type: Ongoing Part Time
The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
Reporting to the Senior Regulatory Advisor – Registration, the Regulatory Assistant – Registration (Exams) provides a range of administrative and operational support for the delivery of examinations, including managing exam bookings, maintaining an examinations registration calendar, and refreshing examination information for publication on the Ahpra website with a focus on Ahpra’s values to deliver high performance.
You will provide comprehensive administration and support services with a focus on Ahpra’s values to deliver high performance and service. You will work efficiently and effectively to complete business processes and ensure adherence to national organisational policies and procedures.
Your exceptional attention to detail, positive attitude and great organisational skills will see you succeed in this role!
This is a part time (0.6FTE) ongoing role available in our Melbourne office.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the maintenance of systems and procedures that underpin the timely and effective delivery of examinations for National Boards including maintenance of examination datasets, communicating with candidates, meeting support and documentation and issue identification/resolution.
- Contribute to the monitoring of the budget, planning and financial reporting of examination activities.
- Process applications to sit examinations for relevant professions and assess eligibility of candidates as required.
- Assist with the monitoring of the contract/s to support the delivery of examination activities.
- Prepare general correspondence as required for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain electronic record systems so that documents are stored appropriately in accordance with Ahpra records management policies and are able to be retrieved for future reference and audit purposes.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent customer experience through the provision of high quality service and respond to and resolve customer concerns as required.
You can read more in the attached role description : Role Description Regulatory Assistant Registration (Exams) L2.pdf
As the ideal candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role and environment
- Sound interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong time-management and organisation skills
- Ability to work within a complex administrative environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team
- Show initiative and work independently when required
- Reliability to deliver assigned workload
- Certificate II in Business Administration or similar experience
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Career progression, learning and development opportunities
- Attractive base salary of $59,975 per annum
Previous applicants need not to reapply
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a current resume. During the application process you will be prompted to respond to several questions.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact our recruitment team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 11.30pm AEDST on Tuesday 15 June 2021
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend