Expressions of Interest - Regulatory Assistant / Regulatory Support Officer
Job no: 495472
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time, Permanent
Location: Any - Any location, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Categories: Registration, Compliance
he Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
We are currently seeking an expression of interest for current and future vacancies across our offices for Regulatory Assistants and Regulatory Support Officers in all jurisdictions.
About the Role
Regulatory Assistant – Registration is part of a national team providing timely and high quality administration and support services to the registration and compliance teams, using established policies and procedures with a focus on Ahpra’s values of respect, integrity, collaboration and achievement.
Responsibilities may include:
- Data entry of applications.
- Administration of shared mailboxes.
- Generating and issuing of certificates of registration status to overseas regulators.
- Identification and distribution of documents to other teams and business units.
- Processing and reconciling of payments and other financial transactions.
You demonstrate a professional manner and a commitment to providing great service. You are highly organised and motivated, with a keen eye for detail. The successful applicant will also have the following skills:
- Certificate II in Business Administration or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office applications and an ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a complex administrative environment.
- Sound interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Sound organisation skills including excellent time management skills plus the ability to prioritise workload in response to time critical targets.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to deliver assigned workload.
- Experience working with HP TRIM/Content Manager, Pivotal or Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Role Description Regulatory Assistant Registration L2 (Express) (2).pdf
What we offer:
- Work/life balance with the flexibility to work both in the office and at home (40/60 split) – the best of both worlds
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Salary packaging arrangements including novated leasing and self-education expenses
- Career progression, learning and development opportunities
- Attractive salary of $61,474 per annum plus Superannuation
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application.
- Please submit your application from a confidential email address where you are prepared to receive all emails regarding the position
- Your application must include a current resume and a cover letter. During the application process you will be prompted to respond to several questions (selection criteria)
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact our recruitment team via email email@example.com
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period. Should we receive suitable candidates during this time, the advertising period will cease.
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment) screening and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra requires all employees to comply with Ahpra policies, including the COVID-19 Vaccination policy and Flexible working policy.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend