The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) works in partnership with 15 National Boards to implement the national regulatory scheme for health professionals. The purpose of health practitioner regulation is to protect the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who have the skills, qualifications and knowledge to provide safe care are registered.
This position will be based in the Property team and is the local, on the ground contact and representative for facilities management. You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service when assisting Ahpra staff to access our services and information.
This is a part time ( 22 hrs/week, flexible working hours, need to be within core business hours) position for a ongoing in our Perth office.
You will have exceptional customer service skills, strong Facilities Management background. The Facilities Representative will manage the facilities service, maintenance, repair and asset management for the Hobart office. Some of the scope of work may include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for local building issues relating to air conditioning, plumbing, lifts and electrical, furniture repairs, maintenance, etc. also called 'incidents' (building faults)
- Local monitoring and day-to-day oversight of property facilities services contracts with external vendors (including cleaning, carpet cleaning, spraying, sanitary disposal, waste collection, plants, etc.)
- Contribute to the delivery of effective and efficient end-to-end services within the property department
- Manage and finalise service requests allocated via channels including phone, service portal or in person
- Utilise Ahpra’s systems and databases when undertaking duties
Your ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across teams and functions will be one of the keys to your success. You will be communicating with employees in all areas of Ahpra so the ability to tailor and adapt your communications to each person is vital. You embody our values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration and Achievement enabling you to build experience and trust with the business.
In this role you will demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to the delivery of high-quality customer service
- Take ownership for resolving issues within own areas of work accountability
- Take responsibility for producing accurate, timely, high quality work
- Adopt a positive approach when dealing with others and activities
- Develop good rapport with others through regular and effective communication
For more information about the role and its requirements, you can read the attached role description: Role descriptor - Facilities Representative 240820.pdf
What we offer:
- Work/life balance with the flexibility to work both in the office and at home
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Discounted health insurance and discounted gym memberships
- Attractive salary plus Superannuation and leave loading
- Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application. Email applications will not be accepted.
- Your application must include a current resume and a cover letter.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process
- For any queries or a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Justin Neely on 08 70715688 or Recruitment team via email at email@example.com
- Closing Date: 11.30pm AEDT on Sunday 26 March 2023
Please note applications will be screened and shortlisted during the advertising period. Should we receive suitable candidates during this time, the advertising period will cease.
Ahpra requires all employees to comply with Ahpra policies, including the COVID-19 Vaccination policy and Flexible working policy.
Offer of employment is subject to successful background (pre-employment screening) and Criminal History checks.
Ahpra acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.
Ahpra is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
With respect, no agencies please.